Monday, July 19, 2010

Updates for July 2010: It's like living on the surface of the sun.

Hey folks, 12-Gauge Chimp here with some updates for the month of July.

Update 1: The lack of range reports is due to the fact I live in an area of the country that is almost like living on the surface of the sun and it has been way too hot to do much outside. That includes going to the range. Another reason I haven't been getting to the range as often as I'd like is because the guys I shoot with are either busy with work or college.

My best friend is supposed to be coming to town sometime next week and I'm also supposed to help him test out a 9mm sub-compact pistol. I forgot what model he said it was, but still I get to go to the range. I'll try to bring along my Mossberg Plinkster and see how it shoots so I can finally give you folks a review on it. I just need to pick up another couple of boxes of .22LR ammo.

Update 2: Hopefully, within the next year or two I'll place an order with the Nepalese kukri makers I mentioned a few months ago. I finally found a model I like and now it's just a matter of getting the funds together to pay for the kukri. I have some other things I need to take care of financially first, but rest assured I'll have the kukri in my possession sometime in the next couple of years.

That's going to do it for this set of updates. Another thing I've been meaning to say is, if you have any questions or comments on anything you read on this website, please feel free to leave a comment here on this update post and I'll try to answer your question as soon as I can.

As always, this is 12-Gauge Chimp signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment