Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 2011: Where the hell is 12-Gauge Chimp ?!

Hello folks, it's your old pal 12-Gauge Chimp.

Now, y'all are probably wondering where in the hell I've been these last couple months. Well, probably not, but I can dream, right ? To answer your hypothetical questions, I haven't had anything to really talk about in the last couple months. I haven't bought any new guns or knives since the CRKT Hammond Cruiser and really haven't had much to talk about.

I hope to update the site more in the coming months and I did finally get out to the range yesterday, albeit very briefly.

My friend's father recently purchased a Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm compact pistol. I got a chance to fire it last night and even though I only fired a single round through it, my impression of it was pretty good. Now I want a fullsized model and will be looking for a deal on one soon. I'm still looking to buy a 9mm pistol since I was given a 100 round box of bullets by my brother. There's no use owning ammo for a gun I don't own, so I'm either looking to buy a Smith and Wesson 5906 or a M&P 9mm. Whichever gun I end up with, rest assured that I will post a range report and review on it.

Well, that'll do it for this update and I thank you for visiting my site.

As always, this is 12-Gauge Chimp signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment