Saturday, November 14, 2009

Previews of what's to come on 12-Gauge Chimp's Blog

Hey folks, 12-Gauge Chimp here with a list of whats to come on the site.

1. In a few weeks or so, I will be bringing you an update on which Mosin rifle I end up with. It'll either be that M44 or the M38 and I'll do a review and a range report sometime after that. ( See above update )

2. I have an oppurtunity to restore my Mossberg bullpup to factory specifications. I have contacted someone at a collectors organization devoted to Mossberg shotguns and they have a limited supply of parts for my particular gun. So hopefully I can get the parts I need and bring my bullpup back to it's original factory appearence.

3. My search for a genuine kukri continues. I have found a couple sources for kukris in the US and also I have contacted a kukri maker in Nepal, but so far it looks like I'm going with the ones in the US, due to shipping costs. It's something like 38 bucks just for shipping from Nepal to the US. Combine that with the cost of the kukri itself and the total comes out to about 90 bucks.

Anyway, that's going to do it for the previews. As always, this is 12-Gauge Chimp signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment