Thursday, November 19, 2009

Update to Random Thoughts # 8: Yet another Mosin

Hey guys, 12-Gauge Chimp here with a new development in my firearms purchasing quest.

I mentioned a couple days back that I was planning to buy another Mosin rifle, well something better came up and I will be buying a CZ-82 9x18mm Makarov pistol sometime next year. I figured the price of either Mosin rifle was a bit high and I was right. The shop had the rifles for sale at $179 for either the M44 or the M38. That is a bit too high for me and instead I will save up a bit more and buy the CZ-82, a firearm that is actually worth the high price tag.

Now don't get me wrong, I think the Mosin M44 and M38 are very nice rifles, but when I can find a better deal on a firearm, you better believe I'm going to go for it. I will, however, buy another Mosin as soon as I can, but for now the CZ-82 is the firearm I'm focusing on.

That'll do it for this update. As always, this is 12-Gauge Chimp signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment