Saturday, June 12, 2010

Updates for June 2010

Hey folks, 12-Gauge Chimp here with some updates for the month of June.

First of all, you may have noticed the new look of the site. I got bored with the original look of my site and decided to change some things around. I think it brings a whole new feel to the site. What do y'all think ? Feel free to comment on the changes because I love hearing from you folks.

I will be on vacation starting Monday June 14th, so the site won't be updated until I get back. Hopefully, when I get back I'll have a new gun or knife review posted because I'm going to be cruising the military surplus stores in my state. Who knows just what kind of deals I'll find and what kind of stuff follows me home. Whatever happens I promise to post a review and maybe a new edition of random thoughts when I return.

Well, that's pretty much it for the updates for June 2010. As always, this is 12-Gauge Chimp signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment