Monday, July 20, 2009

12-Gauge Chimp is back(sort of)

Hello folks, I am the 12-Gauge Chimp, and welcome to my new blog. I hope you like it.
I say it's new because this is the second blog I've had, the first being with another site. That one was taken down by my request. The site host just wasn't user-friendly at all.

If you haven't guessed from my name, I am a firearms enthusiast, so most of the posts on this site will be firearms related, and the rest will just be random thoughts of mine. The random thoughts will probably be firearms related as well, but I can't promise anything at this point.

So anyway, welcome to my site and please feel free to comment if you like the site. I welcome all comments and ideas on how to improve my website.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you come back often.

This is 12-Gauge Chimp signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment